Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yesterday,

Hi guys!

Yesterday I got my second tattoo done.
Well, it's not quite finished yet so that's why i'm not posting a picture here right now.
I really love it, it's an "artpiece" by my tattooist made for me. It probably sounds really weird but it's basically a cat.
He went bananas with it so it looks really cool and I love having it on my hip/thigh.
My tattooist is called Anestis and he really is a true artist.
It took him about 5 hours to do all the shading and coloring and it's still not done yet!

Moving on to another topic..
Could someone please explain the sorority/fraternity thing to me?
How do you choose or get chosen to it and what's it like being part of one?

Hope you all have a good day today and feel free to add me on Facebook if you'd like!
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. En av mina vänner bara blev en tatuering (?) artist. Han var en lärling för en stund men han blev heltid den här år. Det är awesome eftersom han ger många tatueringar till vår vänner gratis. Han kommer till några fest och drar bilder på begäran, han är mycket begåvade och en rolig dude.

    Han gör såååå mycket pengar nu att han är en heltid tatuering artist. Det är galen!

    ReplyDelete