Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hi everybody!

My name is Agnes Karlefors, I'm 17 years old (18 in two months!) and I live in Helsingborg with my mom. My dad, his new wife, my babybrother and little dog lives a bit outside of Helsingborg.

I'm on my third and last year at Campeon and even though I love my school and my class, I can not wait to graduate, which we do next summer, in June. When we are not laughing and joking in school, and instead are focusing on the topics, I think that communication, religion and psychology is the most fun. After graduation I want to continue to read some sort of communication at the university.

I love to sing, play piano and listening to almost all sorts of music. But especially the music that John Mayer, Gavin Degraw, The All-American Rejects and Fall out Boy, Foo Fighters does. It changes depending on what mood I'm in ;) I like to hang out with my friends, exercising at the gym and swim (which I have done for 16 years). I love to travel, the French Riviera and London is my favorite holiday destination. I visit both places once a year, at least, haha. I also like to partying, photographing, read books = just enjoying life. I am a caring, outgoing and honest person.

I'm a real TV geek (haha), so I have to agree with Daniel and say "Thank God for America and it's awesome TV shows" my favorites are Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, South Park, How I Met Your Mother and Friends.
I don't think there is so much more to say about me. I look forward to talking more with you guys and if you have any questions, which I hope you do, just ask or add me on facebook. (is there really anyone who doesn't have facebook in this modern world? haha.

Talk to you later!

Hugs
Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment