Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hello boys and girls! The name of this young fellow at 17 years old is Daniel and I live in the same small village as some of the other swedes, such as Embla and Adam. I’m crazy about sports and I’ve played lots and lots of soccer throughout my life untill approximately two years ago. I then decided to begin my career of floorball, which is a very(VERY) rare sport, atleast in most parts of the world, and I bet you guys haven’t even heard about it. The only countries that the sport is somewhat big in is Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic and Switzerland! For those interested, if there is anyone, I’ll tell you a bit more about it and maybe find a something from Youtube that you can watch to understand what it is. As you might tell I’m really interested to sports and I also watch NHL hockey from time to time. I’ve even been to Madison Square Garden to watch Rangers play and I even bought a Henrik Lundqvist t-shirt!

Not a day passes by without me wearing my headphones, listening to music for atleast a couple of hours. Music is such a big part of my life, but unfortunately I don’t create any music of my own. I listen to tons of different types of music e.g. Familjen which I saw Collin listens to. What can I say, you have great taste in music! I listen to many other electronic bands but also a lot of rock etc.

And thank god for America and it’s awesome tv-shows. I’m constantly watching How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement and Chuck. I just can’t get enough!

Well that’s about it, feel free to ask questions about anything!

2 comments:

  1. It's soooo awesome. Sheldon Cooper is the best character in a TV-show ever! Period!

    ReplyDelete