Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello again!

It's me, Emma.


I would just like to write a little bit, not really sure about what, but now when I think about it, I think I am going to write a little bit about one of my favourite places, London.


I am really not a big city girl, but there is something about London that makes my heart beat faster. Have you ever been to London? If you haven't and have the chance you should definately take it. I don't know what it is, but London is the place for me, I like it so much I am accually thinking about becoming an Au Pair there after I graduate, and the fact that my favourite cousin lives there with her family, doesn't make the situation worse.

In a few weeks I will once agian visit the city of my dreams. Longing so much...
Then I also thought that perhaps we could start some sort of discussion or a topic to talk about here at the blog, I am not sure about what, but if I you think this might be fun and if you have any suggestion of topic, you are more than welcome to brainstorm, that includes everbody obviously, ni svenskar också!!
(You can obviously also say that this idea is really bad!!)
Vi hörs snart igen!
Kram
Emma Johansson


No comments:

Post a Comment