Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stockholm



Hi! I just wanted to tell you that our class just went back home from the capital of Sweden, Stockholm. We were in Stockholm for 3 days and I had a great time there ( alot of shopping!) and if Katarina reads this I have to write that the visit at Sveriges riksdag and Sveriges television was awesome! At least it was interesting to see how it all work. I didn't take so much pictures but my friends did so just be patient and you will se some pictures from the trip. It takes about 5 hours to get to Stockholm from Helsingborg and we went by train. Btw your videos are great! Keep it up, maybe we can fix something similiar :)


Well I took this picture, on the greatest icecream ever. It made me so happy. Haha if you are in Stockholm someday you have to try it!




No comments:

Post a Comment