Monday, February 7, 2011

skitrip

Hello! My name is Natalia Petersson, beside me I have Adam Stigborn and Daniel Helvik Nilsson. Right now we´re having our senior project, my project is to administrate the school magazine, Adam is helping younger students with their math difficulties and Daniel is arranging a charity concert. Its going really well, but it's a lot of work. youll need a big bit of planning and a lot of drive to take the flight to it´s destination.

yesterday me, Adam that is, came back from a skiingtrip in the french alpes in the resort of Val Thorens. i went there not with my parents but our rivalry school, procivitas. we were drunk and tried to ski - a nizzzi combination wich could of gone shit. but here i´am with a lot of funny stories and good memories. most of involved a lot of "drägg" wich is like bad people throwing soffas and jumping in elevators until the brake.

daniel is always happy because he is going of to Thailand soon. he is not so much more than that actually....

see you guys in a week!

peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment